- Car will be provided for sightseeing purposes and transfers as per inclusions & itinerary mentioned below.
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- 2 complimentary lunch on Day 2
- Transfers and sightseeing in an Exclusive air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- 1 boat ride at Periyar Lake, Thekkady
- Kalari Show at Thekkady
- Sightseeing entrances (wherever applicable) as per the itinerary
- MMT Special Inclusions for Houseboat Stay Only (AC Would be operation from Evening 9 PM to Morning 6 AM only)
- All meals – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Allepey
- Complimentary Village Walk
- A Glass of mock tail once during the stay Welcome Drink On Arrival
- Fruit basket in the room on arrival day Chocolates once during the stay
- Complimentary Candle Light Dinner Surprise Gift
- Free Pastry once during the stay
- Accommodation in quality hotels
Day-1 : Cochin
Board your flight and arrive Cochin. On arrival, you will meet a Joy Enjoy Trip representative who will transfer you to your hotel in Cochin. On reaching, check-in to your hotel, unpack and relax. You may explore the local markets on MG road or enjoy some local Keralan cuisine (on your own).
In the evening, return to your hotel and after a warm dinner, rest overnight in your room.
Day-2 : Munnar
After early breakfast, check-out of the hotel and proceed for a quick half day sightseeing tour of Fort Kochi. Also visit Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue and St. Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets.
Later in the afternoon, proceed for Munnar. On the way to Munnar, halt at some good restaurant where lunch will be served. Check-in to your hotel in the evening, unpack and relax. Spend some time in the local markets for shopping and enjoy the evening at your own leisure. Return to your hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Day-3 : Munnar
After breakfast at the hotel, take a sightseeing tour of Munnar. Munnar is famous for its tea plantations. Visit the beautiful serenity of the tea plantations (remains closed on Mondays). Also visit Eravikulam National Park and explore its rich flora and fauna.
Relish the local food at a good restaurant. Later in the afternoon, visit Mattupetty Lake and Dam. Enjoy the echo phenomenon at the famous Echo Point.
Return to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the evening at your own leisure. Have a warm, hearty dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in your room.
Day-4 : Munnar – Alleppey
After early breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey.
On arrival, check-in to your Houseboat and have lunch (on your own).
Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel after a hearty dinner.
Day – 5 : Alleppey – Kumarakom
After an early breakfast, check-out from the houseboat. Explore the Spice Plantation (which will last for an hour). Later, you may indulge into some spice shopping (on direct payment basis).
Drive to Kumarakom and reach there by afternoon.
On arrival, check-in at the hotel, unpack and relax. In the evening, go for an evening boat cruise on the backwaters for an hour. Return to the hotel. You can opt for a traditional Ayurveda massage(On your Own). Relish a warm dinner and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in your room.
Day – 6 : Kumarakom – Kovalam
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel at Kumarakom and drive to Kovalam. On reaching Trivandrum, halt for lunch at a good restaurant. Later visit Napier Museum and Zoological Park and walk through the lush green zoo for a memorable experience. (the zoo remains closed on Mondays).
In the evening, proceed towards Kovalam.
On arrival, check-in at your hotel and relax. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel after a hearty dinner.
Day – 7 : Kovalam – Check out
After an early breakfast, check-out from the hotel at Kovalam. Get dropped at the Cochin airport for your return journey.