|DAY||TOUR / SIGHTSEEING||NIGHT STAY|
|1||Airport Pickup + City Tour + Corbyn´s Cove Beach + Light & Sound Show||Port Blair|
|2||North Bay (Coral Island) + Ross Island||Port Blair|
|3||Neil Island to Havelock Island- Radhanagar Beach||Havelock|
|4||Havelock Island- Elephant Beach (Coral Island)||Havelock|
02 Nights at Port Blair, 02 Nights at Havelock & Neil Island (Day Trip) & Baratang (Day Trip)
The Package includes:
- Accommodation is according to the package for 4 nights.
- Airport Pickup & drop.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic).
- Daily Breakfast (04 Occasions).
- All sightseeing by chauffer driven in an exclusive vehicle.
- All Entry tickets, Boat / Ferry Charges & Forest Area Permit Charges.
- 01 Session of Snorkeling at Elephant Beach.
- Travel to Port Blair – Havelock – Port Blair by an A/C Luxury Cruise M.V. Makruzz / M.V. Coastal Cruise in Standard, Premium, Deluxe & Luxury Package.
- Travel to Port Blair – Havelock – Port Blair by a govt. speed boat in Budget Package.
- Complimentary tour to Marina Park, Gandhi Park, Joggers Park (Airport View) & Water Sports Complex.
- All taxes inclusive.
The Package excludes:
- Air/Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
- Unspecified Meals (Lunch & Dinner).
- Camera fee, Snorkeling Charge at North Bay & Fun rides in water sports complex.
- Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the tour itinerary.
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, have breakfast. The tour starts with the breathtaking trip to City Tour in and around the city like Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) – gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, Chatham Saw Mill – one of the oldest and largest wood mill in Asia, Forest museum – offers an insight into forest activities through scale models and displays decorative pieces made of famous woods, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artifacts,Science centre, Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands and after Lunch, Cellular Jail – a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people and Corbyn´s Cove Beach– one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town is an idle for Swimming and Sun-Basking. In the evening move towards to view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
After Breakfast, the voyage begins in a boat towards North Bay (Coral Island) – to see corals reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. And then after Lunch, visit to Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
After Breakfast, departure by inter-island ferry to Neil Island, visit Barathpur, Laxmanpur & Natural Rock Bridge. After having lunch, proceed by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival at Havelock Island, our envoy will receive at harbour. Check-in at the hotel and relax, after that enjoy your outing at the world famous Radhanagar Beach (Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock.
After Breakfast, visit Elephant Beach (Coral Island) by the local engine dingy where one can see the magnificent corals reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life through Glass bottom boat ride & Snorkeling. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock.
Drop to Airport.